Your day your way…
If you’re here because you’re getting married, Congratulations!
Wedding planning should be fun and exciting (not stressful and difficult). Knowing that you have chosen the right Celebrant to deliver your ceremony, the most important part of your special day, will take a weight off your minds. Your Celebrant has to be the right fit for you; someone you like, can trust and feel comfortable with.
If you’re looking for a warm, friendly, relaxed Celebrant who can bring appropriate humour to your day, Emma could be the one for you!
Why have a Celebrant?
It’s all about you…
The joy of a Celebrant wedding is that it is all about you.
You can have whatever you want, where you want it and when you want it.
There are no time constraints and you can involve family and friends if you so wish. You can write your own vows, or Emma will help you.
Whatever you choose, Emma only ever takes one wedding in one day.
Whether you are looking for a day full of tradition, something completely different or a mixture of traditional and quirky then have a chat with Emma to see if she’s the one for you.
You may wish to enhance your ceremony with an ancient tradition such as a Handfasting or Jumping the broom. Or, something more modern; a sand ceremony or the lighting of a unity candle.
Anything is possible, let’s make it happen.
“emma is a very lovely, people person. she’s bubbly, warm, sensitive and very well organised”
Is Emma right for you?
have a chat…
So, if you want to create your dream wedding throw away the rule book and let Emma help to create your perfect day.
You can chat online, pick up the phone, request a call back or you can drop Emma an email to arrange a no obligation meeting.
wedding fee £750
- An initial, no obligation meeting, either face to face or via skype/video. We can get to know each other and discuss great ideas for your special day. Your date will then be held for 7 days, giving you time to decide if you wish to proceed.
- Access to my resources and support with all aspects of your ceremony from choosing music and poems and to helping you write and create your own personal vows, if you wish!
- A draft ceremony script will be sent to you. There are no limitations to the number of revisions. We will work on it until it is perfect for you.
- A second meeting (or skype/video call) to fine tune the details
- Regular contact, either by phone or email from the day we first meet.
- Any additional rituals such as handfasting, unity candle or sand ceremony
- An optional rehearsal at the venue or prior to the day via skype/video call
- On the day I will get to your chosen venue early and will be on hand to help you in any way that I can. I never have more than one ceremony on one day.
- Your personal, beautiful ceremony delivered exactly as planned.
- A beautiful keepsake of your wedding script and your signed commemorative certificate.
- My fee for a UK wedding includes travel within a 2 hour drive of my home in Deanshanger, Northamptonshire. Additional miles will be charged at 45p per mile.
- I am more than happy to go further afield, I just ask that accommodation costs be covered if required.